The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest and many other nice things which I found really cool! I was nominated by Of Books and Bailey who runs an amazing blog; you can check it out here! Seriously, her blog is amazing you should 100% check it out! ^-^
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note: the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer the 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for your nominee bloggers to answer (if you want to).
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!) or list these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here.)
Questions that I received:
- If you could only watch three Disney movies for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Controversial opinion here but I’m not a huge fan of Disney… But I do like a few of their movies so for this question I’m going to say : Atlantis, Treasure Island and Hercules because these are my favourites by them!
- What is your favorite classic book?
I also don’t read a lot of classics… I’ve read a few when I was younger but from what I remember I would say my favourite classic is either Little Women or The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde!
- Do you prefer tea, soda, coffee, or juice?
Coffee for the win! I think Mocha’s are my favourite although they are kinda cheat coffee’s because there’s chocolate in them but still!
- What is one of your favorite words to say?
Inconspicuous. There aren’t many cases when I can use it but it sounds hella cool! I also love the word amusing; although my best friends like to make fun of me for it! ^-
- What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
I don’t really have one specific moment which was horrifyingly embarrassing… But when I walked into the wrong bathroom today it was pretty embarrassing because a guy behind me had to tell me it was the wrong bathroom!
- What were you like as a child?
Although a lot of adults would consider me still a ‘child’ at the age of 14; I’m gonna refer to when I was really really young. I was still a huge nerd and would go to my local Waterstones all the time to buy new books! I also used to enjoy the outdoors a lot more…
- What is your relationship status?
Single af. To be honest a relationship isn’t really one of my priorities at the moment.
- What is the best book you’ve read so far in 2016?
Either Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare or A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas! They were both amazing books which I loved and will probably be re-reading soon!
- Pirate or ninja?
Pirate all the way! I’m way too clumsy to be a ninja and I love being out at sea!
- If you could have one skill that you don’t currently possess, what would it be?
Art. My best friends are all so good at art and it always makes me so jealous when I see their amazing drawings and paintings! I would do anything to learn to draw properly…
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love books! I wasn’t sure whether you could tell or not…
- I live in England!
- In my whole life I have only ever met two authors: Patrick Ness and Cassandra Clare both of which were so much fun!
- I queued for 5 hours to meet Cassandra Clare; and that doesn’t include the hour and a half it took to drive to the city the signing was in…
- I’m an Arab – African originally
- My favourite colour’s are scarlet and black
- I can’t stand rain
- I love the Marvel Cinematic Universe but haven’t read the comics – but one day hopefully I will!
- I’m a huge anime fan
- I spend most of my time on Tumblr and it’s a very bad addiction…
- I go to an all girls school – which I do actually really like!
Anyway enough about me! Onto the nominees!
- If you could meet one author who would it be and why?
- Do you think Harry Potter is a must read?
- What book or books would you say have influenced you the most?
- Who is your favourite booktuber?
- Opinions on love triangles?
- Books or Movies?
- Can you listen to music while reading?
- Favourite book quote?
- Favourite book cover?
- How many signed/special edition books do you own?
- Do you prefer to own books or borrow them from a library?
I’ll be sure to check your answers once you guys are done; but if you’ve already been nominated for this or just don’t feel bothered feel free to ignore!